Options

Small soldiers gorgonites recreation

I've started huge projects. Recreating the gorgonites from small soldiers. To date I've only completed troglokhan and ocula but I have all the other roughed out and started. I'm currently working on slamfist. For any one interested you can check out my progress over at the RPF forum 

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to put the link to my RPF page. I have all my progress from start to where I'm currently at including rough concept sketches, prototype builds and digital art for the boxes and art http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=232769 hope you enjoy my progress :) 
  • Options
    Very cool work, thanks for sharing it!

/Chris
  • Options
    Thank you, I'm just glad so many people are enjoying this little project, the fine people here at stan Winston schools, Adam rifkin (writer for small soldiers ) , stiles white (production coordinator for small soldiers  ) and the guys over at legacy Fx ( John rosengrant included) are really liking the progress so far. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated :) 
  • Options
    I'm trying to add a few more images but I'm having issues :/ 
  • Options
    My kids are the reason I've started these projects, might not be able to tell by my oldest sons silly face but they were extremely happy to finally hold these 2 characters :) I've got loads more of progress photos but I guess I'll space them out as I go. 
  • Options
    Looking great!  Makes me want to watch the movie again, it's been ages.

/Chris
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Thanks so much. I've replayed the bluray at least 10 times since starting this project. A lot of visual dissection of screen shots to make this possible. Not to mention the awesome vault of slamfist creation pics posted on the sws Facebook a while back. I don't suppose you guys will give the same treatment to the other gorgonite and the commandos, it would make for great reference if possible would be even better to receive a file containing all those images a guy could dream  
    Post edited by J.r. Dejesus on
  • Options
    Wouldn't let me add a comment when I uploaded from my phone but those are a couple of shots of where slamfist currently sits. Don't worry, no gorgonites were harmed :) 
  • Options
    Here goes me planning my commandos sculpts, Butch meathook will most likely be first with link static shortly after. I still have to finish archer, insaniac & punch it before I start on these guys but I like to plan ahead :) 
  • Options
     Slamfists head mold captures a small amount of bubbles but that's easily fixed :) 
  • Options
    Some updates on slamfist 
  • Options
    Looks great! welldone!