What's On Your Workbench? (Fall 2022)

We love seeing current projects from our community members.  Sharing your work on our forums not only gets your work seen by a large audience but also motivates and inspires other artists.  We may even feature some of your projects on our social media!

You can either share images and videos below as comments on this discussion or post your own discussion with your work.  So don't be shy, show us what you've got!

What's On Your Workbench?

Comments

• Darrell GreenDarrell Green ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    I am still processing parts for a Will Turner POTC5 cosplay build. Here are my work in progress buckles... clay sculpt from screencaps, stone mold, resin pour with center brass rod, paint and weathering...am currently rerunning one as it twisted and distorted while curing

Post edited by Darrell Green on
    edited October 2022
    Final buckle

and the original from screen to compare

Post edited by Darrell Green on
  • I’m doing sculpture for animation in Blender 3.3.  I can’t wait to finish!

• Well, this might get done in 2022. Working on the coat now. Very possible but still plenty yet to do. My kingdom for a few classes with Penny Rose.... hint hint.
  • Started my first puppet along the Puppet Building Pathway... i'm looking the videos, grabbing what i can use and doing somethin completely different :blush:
    But the Courses are helping me a lot about how to make stuff ... and there is still a normal puppet on my list ... just got totally absorbed with my dragon..
    edited January 2023
    I am finally getting back to my Will Turner cosplay and am working on final colors and facial hair. The following is my split face method of comparison. Much better on first attempt than I expected. Ears are different and nose needs to be slightly flared, possibly inserts? Next steps are air brush tan as Chris suggested @Chris Ellerby , eyebrow shaping, hair color matching, darkening and brown contacts. Some stubble needed. Let me know what you think needs updated.

• Nice to see everybody's project! I'm actually working on my first silicone mask sculpt right now! I'm planning on creating the mold in about a month! There's a lot to learn, bit it's so much fun :D