Should I sign up?

For a while I have been debating to subscribe to this website with the yearly membership, because there’s lots of things I’d like to learn to do, like make predator suits and Halloween mask and a bunch of other things, I have tried to learn how to do these things on my own through google, but it’s not really getting me anywhere, I need very detailed instructions for this stuff. This website seems like it might be able to help, so would anyone on here be able to tell me if the videos on here really go into detail with the projects or just give quick tutorials? I am brand new to stuff like latex and molds and all that, but would love to learn.

Best Answer

• Darrell GreenDarrell Green ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    There is a 7 day trial for free and you can binge watch enough to blow your mind on day one. These tutorials are so in depth you can replicate their Oscar winning techniques yourself. No exageration. They, on purpose, show you step by step how to do what they did for massively popular movies and tv programs. They hold nothing back unless it is a copyrighted chemical formula but even then they tell you where you can buy it when you can't make it yourself. You simply cannot get through these lessons and not know immediately that you paid for in a year what a one day class would have cost sitting with a master teacher of their caliber.

Answers