"Scanner Cop" & "Scanner Cop 2" special effects

Gremlins21990Gremlins21990 California
edited December 2021 in Makeup Effects
These special makeup effects are amazingly amazing!!!! I love these both of those "Scanner Cop" movies 1 & 2! They've use bunch and bunch and bunch of many air bladders FX on each Scanner Cop films. I highly want to challenge in fact I highly request and suggest every Stan Winston School Of Character Art students to make their own special make-up effects from both horror/sci-fi movies "SCANNER COP" & "SCANNER COP 2" and I also really want to request every students right now to start making their own "Scanners" movies & make their own "Scanner Cop" movies right away. Share them to every social media practical FX movie makers now. Request half of dozen other filmmakers to make their "Scanners" movies, maybe possibly seventeen NEW "Scanners" films and thirty-seven NEW "Scanner Cop" films if they want.

Image 4 -  Vinegar Syndrome Scanner Cop 1 amp 2 Blu Ray-Ltd Ed w slipcover amp box-bonus adds

Scanner Cop 1 amp 2  Vinegar Syndrome
Scanner Cop II

Any filmmakers, student filmmakers, indie horror filmmakers who are willing to make new "SCANNERS" movies and make new "SCANNER COP" movies?

Post edited by Gremlins21990 on

Comments

• Gremlins21990Gremlins21990 California
    The way their heads swelling and throbbing before their heads explodes are the most horrify! I give both "Scanner Cop" & "Scanner Cop 2" a 5 to 100 to 500 to 1000 to 5000 to 10,000 to 20,000 to 900,000,000 stars on those swelling/throbbing/exploding head special effects.
    I recommend and request every movie directors & producers to do these special effects body horror films.

We need almost hundreds to thousands of new "Scanner Cop" movie series, for real. I know I want!
    Scanner Cop 1994  MUBI

Would it be awesomely great if the dangerous evil Scanner men can use their mind powers to physically transform themselves into alienish-monster creatures?

edited October 2021
    Here are a bunch of my own drawing sketches of what would it be like as new "SCANNERS" or "SCANNER COP" special makeup effects concepts. I want to encourage every special makeup FX artists movie directors & producers to turn those into special effects body horror films!!

edited December 2021
    "Scanner Cop 2" Movie Trailer.

Scanner Cop & Scanner Cop 2 are awesome!

Actor Evan MacKenzie under a makeup FX for the movie "Scanner Cop 2".
    Scanner Cop II
    edited October 2021
    I've just come up with the storyline idea myself! And I really think filmmakers need to do this. I honestly think that they need to make many, many new level of Scanners movies such as "SCANNER VAMPIRES" or "VAMPIRE SCANNERS". "Vampire Scanners" would be about those evil vampire scanner men uses their evil mind powers to suck people lives then vampire scanner men's necks would be inflating and bulging as their gain power from each souls and the only way to stop them to stop them teenage scanner boys. Teenage scanner boys will use their mind powers to make vampire scanner men bodies inflating, expand and explode by saying "You have no power over innocents!" then vampire scanner men explodes into bloody pieces. Spread that idea to filmmakers!
    edited January 24
    More of my own drawing sketch in extreme "Scanners" style!
    May be an illustration
    Bet you all thought I had forgotten about this series Scanner Cop   Werewolves On The Moon
    I will like to challenge every Stan Winston School students to do these "Scanners" special makeup effects right now.
    edited January 24
    Rodd Matsui applying air bladders on a actor Patrick Kilpatrick for the final battle "Scanner Cop 2" scene.
    No photo description available
    Here are most of the list of special effects artists' names for "Scanner Cop 2".

Joseph CornellJeffrey S. FarleyJohn FosterRobert FreitasAudrey GoetzRichard L. HillTom IrvinHiroshi KatagiriRodd MatsuiBrett NewkirkDale Newkirk
  • Shanebond897Shanebond897 Pakistan
    edited February 17
    My younger brother Anderson loves art. He reads in the Paragon education system, but he doesn't enjoy studying. Let me know what I should do. Tell me honestly what you think he should do.
    Post edited by Shanebond897 on
    edited January 7

Shanebond897 Show your brother Anderson some pictures and videos of how special effects should be done so that he can learn from them. Show your brother these videos.

I challenge Gary and Mike to do dozens and dozens of many "Scanners" bladders FX right now.

edited April 9
    I say that Gary J. Tunnicliffe and Mike Jay Regan should go a hell of a lot crazier doing hundreds and I seriously mean over hundreds to hundred-thousands to hundred-billions of inflating heads and bodies air bladders effects right now.

Transformation Makeup Learning the History and Use of Bladder FX in Film
    https://stanwinstonschool.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a6d0a3281d255b386a0e756a3&id=63b6e3bd37&e=844433fb92