"Scanner Cop" & "Scanner Cop 2" special effects

Gremlins21990Gremlins21990 California
edited September 6 in Makeup Effects
These special makeup effects are amazingly amazing!!!! I love these both of those "Scanner Cop" movies 1 & 2! They've use bunch and bunch and bunch of many air bladders FX on each Scanner Cop films. I highly want to challenge in fact I highly request and suggest every Stan Winston School Of Character Art students to make their own special make-up effects from both horror/sci-fi movies "SCANNER COP" & "SCANNER COP 2" and I also really want to request every students right now to start making their own "Scanners" movies & make their own "Scanner Cop" movies right away. Share them to every social media practical FX movie makers now. Request half of dozen other filmmakers to make their "Scanners" movies, maybe possibly seventeen NEW "Scanners" films and thirty-seven NEW "Scanner Cop" films if they want.

Scanner Cop 1 amp 2  Vinegar Syndrome
Scanner Cop II

Any filmmakers, student filmmakers, indie horror filmmakers who are willing to make new "SCANNERS" movies and make new "SCANNER COP" movies?

Post edited by Gremlins21990 on

Comments

• Gremlins21990Gremlins21990 California
    The way their heads swelling and throbbing before their heads explodes are the most horrify! I give both "Scanner Cop" & "Scanner Cop 2" a 5 to 100 to 500 to 1000 to 5000 to 10,000 to 20,000 to 900,000,000 stars on those swelling/throbbing/exploding head special effects.
    I recommend and request every movie directors & producers to do these special effects body horror films.

We need almost hundreds to thousands of new "Scanner Cop" movie series, for real. I know I want!
    Scanner Cop 1994  MUBI

Would it be awesomely great if the dangerous evil Scanner men can use their mind powers to physically transform themselves into alienish-monster creatures?

Here are a bunch of my own drawing sketches of what would it be like as new "SCANNERS" or "SCANNER COP" special makeup effects concepts. I want to encourage every special makeup FX artists movie directors & producers to turn those into special effects body horror films!!
     No photo description availableNo photo description available
    No photo description available
    May be an illustration
    May be a drawing
    May be a cartoon of text that says SCENE SHOTS HEAD GRoWS BIGGER ANIMATRONICS And BLADDERS SCENE SHOTS SIX BLADDERS FX
    May be an illustration
    May be an illustration of animal
    May be an illustration
    May be an illustration of text that says VEINS ARE BULGING AND PUMPING MOREVEN PUMPING BLADDERS SCANNER VAMPIRES
    May be an illustration
    May be an illustration
    Rodd Matsui applying inflatable forehead, cheeks and neck air bladders for the final scene "Scanner Cop 2" or "Scanners: The Showdown".
    May be an image of 2 people and people smiling