Options

SPFX Job Opportunity in SEATTLE, W.A

edited November 2019 in Job Listings

Hello Stan Winston Form!

SPFX Artist working for the University of Washington currently we are looking to hire another SPFX Artist onto our growing diverse team. We're looking for someone with an advanced fabrication background and artistic eye for human anatomy.

If interested please apply below or send resume/portfolio to erinrou@uw.edu

Brief Job Description:

CREST (University of Washington)
is looking for a simulation artist/researcher to join our team! This is a temp project appointment position (with the possibility of transitioning to permanent after a year). If you have specialized skills in sculpture/fine arts/fabrication and can demonstrate expertise in a wide range of processes in modeling such as casting, silicone manipulation, plaster, and epoxy molds, extrinsic painting, 3D printing, CAD and use of hand and power tools, etc. we'd love to consider you!

https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=173695
Post edited by Erin Roussell on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Hello Erin,
    2 of my students are looking for SPFX internships in Seattle. Can they send a group portfolio (with the contributions mentioned separately)? Some of their works are exposed in the Savini Gallery (Student Galleries) - animatronics category.

Post edited by Grant Wilson on
  • Options
    @Grant Wilson 

Hi Grant! That would be fantastic!

If you would like to email me your contact information we can keep in touch about future students that would be interested in internships @UWCREST. My email is erinrou@uw.edu 

Thank you again for reaching out!