Streaming on TV online

BenMarrioBenMarrio
edited October 2019 in General
Hi everybody!

I have searched through the forums and could not find anything here. Is there a way to view webpages on a device like Roku, kodi? I prefer watching them on TV than my computer but can't find a successful solution. There is a Youtube channel on Roku, but there's no way to log in to actual websites. Any plans for a Stan Winston channel maybe?
Download Mobdro - online tv here: https://mobdroplus.com/download/
Thank!
Post edited by BenMarrio on

Comments

• I've not tried with Roku, but I know with Chromecast or Apple TV I can stream a browser tab or the screen to the TV, which is great.  Because our content is subscription based there are challenges with setting up a Roku channel.  Thankfully other devices do help view the content on a TV though. Hopefully Roku will offer screen mirroring or device streaming to catch up.

/Chris
  • Adam BAdam B
    edited October 2019
    New subscriber here. Would you happen to know if logging in with a newer tv browser or say Xbox web browser will stream? Either way I’m gonna try as soon as I get home. Thanks 

ok tried it plays fine on an Xbox 
    time to dig out the clay. 
    Laters
    Post edited by Adam B on
  • As long as you are logged into our site as a subscribe and your TV/device can support HTML5/JavaScript and is compatible with the video player framework we use it should work.  That said, some video players only support specific browsers/devices so your experience may vary.  But it's worth giving a shot!

/Chris