Pathways - Courses Not showing as Completed

Hello,

I'm almost done with the Fabrication Basics Pathway Course, starting my final course - Stop Motion Animation next, but I've noticed that some of the courses I've already completed keep showing up as not completed.  I've tried logging out, refreshing the page but none of those have worked.  I'm not concerned since I'm not getting graded or receiving any kind of certification but I was simply wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue.

Peace,
Jose Antonio

Comments

• Hi Jose, 

Congrats on nearly finishing our Fabrication Basics Pathway. We look forward to seeing what you do with all the new techniques you've learned!

Our web team is looking into why some of your Pathways progress isn't registering and will do their best to find a fix. Not to worry, though. We can manually mark courses as 100% viewed if for some reason the website isn't measuring your progress, or if it's a course you already watched before we started offering Pathways.

We'll be in touch soon.

All the best,

Matt
  • Hi Jose,

Thanks so much for your patience while we've worked on solving this issue. When you get the chance, can you please go back to the Fabrication Basics Pathway and confirm that your progress is now showing:

https://www.stanwinstonschool.com/pathways/fabrication-fx-basics-online-courses-for-beginner-character-special-effects-fabricators

Have a great weekend,

Matt