2024 Halloween Costume Contest- Subject Delta/Big Daddy- BioShock

Couldn't find another way to change my old thread to the Halloween Costume contest, but definitely wanted a chance to possibly appear on the facebook page! :)

This is our Subject Delta from BioShock 2. I have a WIP thread also on here but here is what all this consisted of. Everything on the costume was done in-house except for the file for the drill. The drill 3D model was done by someone outside of my team and I. Otherwise, the rest of this costume was all done by our shop. It features:

Post edited by StaggzCosplay on

Comments

• You so t-rex with the one real hand showing. This build is gorgeous but that one little hand sticking out finally gave me a true idea of scale. This is massive.
  • edited October 15
    You so t-rex with the one real hand showing. This build is gorgeous but that one little hand sticking out finally gave me a true idea of scale. This is massive.
    The little arm always makes me laugh! I love including it so people understand how big this is.

To give you an idea, I’m not a small guy either. I’m about 6’-6’1 and 188ish pounds. So not small by any means. It is a MASSIVE costume. It takes 2 cars, one of them being a van, to transport it. I think in height it’s about 7’3 from top of the camera to the bottom of the foot once put on. 
    Post edited by StaggzCosplay on