Options

Website Not Loading My Pathways

Why is it that whenever I try to view my Pathways when I am logged into my account, no matter what browser Im using, on what device, or what Incognito mode, the website refuses to load the "Continue Pathway" or load any of my courses below the Overview section... but when I am not logged into my account, the Pathways and everything load just fine? I've tried resetting all my cookies, downloading new browsers, and nothing seems to work consistently. I'd love to learn this stuff through a Pathway but the website makes it nigh impossible to do so. The only recourse I seem to have is to have a Pathway open in an Incognito tab, and pick each course individually, which I'm not even sure I'm picking them in the correct chronological order.   

Comments

• Options
    Matt WinstonMatt Winston Admin
    edited April 17
    So sorry to hear you're having this issue, Evan. I've shared this with our web team to see if they can figure out what might be happening. Thanks for your patience! - Matt

• Options
    I've noticed this as well, thought I was the only one.
    I did the same troubleshooting steps with same results. I've also noticed I cannot add new Pathways.
  • Options
    So sorry you're having the issue as well @Kay_Doe_Potato, our web team is looking into the glitch and I'll let you know as soon as we have a solution.
  • Options
    I'll go ahead and mention this as well. The site won't let me start a pathway.
  • Options
    We're working on it, Casey. Should hopefully have this resolved soon. 
  • Options
    @Evan, @Kay_Doe_Potato and @Casey Kelly please try again and let me know if Pathways are working for you. Thanks again for your patience!
  • Options
    Pathways do seem to be loading significantly better now, thank you.
  • Options
    Great, thank you for letting me know, @Evan Elms!

@Kay_Doe_Potato and @Casey Kelly please confirm the problem has been solved for you as well.
  • Options
    The site is still not letting me enroll in the Fabrication pathway. The other pathways are allowing me to enroll, so I'm not sure what is happening with that one in particular. @Matt Winston
  • Options
    Okay, thanks for the update @Casey Kelly, we'll look into why you're still having trouble with the Fabrication pathway.
  • Options
    the continue pathway button has reappeared and loads courses when prompted. Haven't tested the option to enroll in new pathways yet.
  • Options
    @Kay_Doe_Potato thanks for the update, glad to hear the pathway is working for you again.
    @Casey Kelly I heard from our customer care team that the Fabrication pathway is now working for you, too!
    Thanks for your patience while we figured this out.