Can't remember name of product

Years ago, I bought a rubber wall used for mold making, but have since lost it. I tried to find it online again, but can't remember the name of it. Anyone have any idea? All it is is a rolled up piece of black rubber for which you use to make circular molds.


  • Options
    I found this one using garden landscaping border rubber. It comes in nearly infinite lengths:

Sign In or Register to comment.