Options

What can happen in one year: My very first official silicone mask design!

edited January 21 in General
I subscribed to Stan Winston School in November of 2022. Just for the fun of learning how to sculpt, since I never even tried it before in my life. 

I truly discovered a completely new level of art expressions. I have to say that I was truly surprised by what I could do even in my early beginnings (Thanks to Norman Cabrera by the way, his sculpting class is excellent)

So it triggered my curiosity, and I started taking other classes one after the other. Being a silicone mask collector foy years led me to learn how to create them. And I'd like to say a HUGE thanks to George Frangadakis from Immortal masks, he's been a tremendous help in making this possible. 

I never would have thought that only 1 year later, I would be able to show you something like this. 

It's my very first sculpt, that I started on January 9th, 2023. And now, it became my very first official silicone mask design!

So I present you: The Warrior! 

By me, at MaxLevL Studio :)

Here's a movement video on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beii6MDADts

Post edited by MAXIM Lévesque Lequin on

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant!! 
  • Options
    Amazing work!  The finished mask and paint look fantastic.  Hard to believe it's your first!  Can't wait to see what you make next now that you have gone through the entire process for the first time.

/Chris
  • Options
    Amazing work!  The finished mask and paint look fantastic.  Hard to believe it's your first!  Can't wait to see what you make next now that you have gone through the entire process for the first time.

/Chris
    Thank you 😁

I actually did another mask before, but it was a personal project, at a smaller scale, to test and make everything perfect before I do the real thing! You might have seen my mask inspired by the villain in the movie "The mask" here somewhere. 

So I did a lot of testing before getting there. But that's what allowed me to show you this, at a level I'm absolutely proud of. 

So now I'm super eager to do many more haha!