Options

Fawkes the Phoenix - Harry Potter

Hello!

I recently completed a Fawkes "rod" puppet that was created in about two months. There's around 2,000 feathers glued on the model. Other materials include fiberglass, latex, epoxy, various fabrics, silicone, and more. It weighs about 10-15 pounds (haven't gotten an exact weight), is 3 feet tall with a wingspan of 6.8 feet. Fawkes is definitely one of my favorite creature characters out there! I am a bit biased though since I'm already a huge bird and dinosaur fan.  :)

His head can be rotated and extended with a pole that's back behind the tail. Mouth opens and closes and wings are able to extend and fold in. The legs move too but they're mainly supposed to be static to hold up the weight.

Comments

• Options
    Wow @Brianna Walshanother fantastic creation!! You are unstoppable!
  • Options
    Thank you so much Matt!! There's a lot more on the way!  :D
  • Options
    Hello there, Brianna.

I'm reaching out about the project I hired you for back in August. You expressed you had to take some time away, just wondering if you returned to it? You said you would in the last message and now I'm wondering if you're done yet? You stopped responding back in November 2023. We need it for our production. You had made the armature for it and sketches. 

You've been unresponsive in my attempts at reaching out from your platforms.