Options

Kiryu Mechagodzilla costume from Tokyo S.O.S.

Hello! This suit took me over a three year span to create. I only had time to work on it during weekends and sometimes between my regular work schedule.  The suit is made mostly from eva foam floor mats. Here is the link from my YouTube channel and some pics. Kiryu Mechagodzilla costume from Tokyo S.O.S.
https://youtu.be/f26Q4zsoAHY

You can also view my work on instagram @jeffmagcc

Thank you! 
Post edited by JeffMag on

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant!!
  • Options
    @Darrell Green thank you!
  • Options
    This is the kind of work I would love to do but would hate to be around to see it go down to a battle with Godzilla or another mech. But it does just beg for a good smackdown brawl just because it exists. The miniature models tutorials in the Pathways has a good city scene that would be some great fodder this suit.
  • Options
    @Darrell Green as much fun as it would be unfortunately there will be no brawls with this suit 😁 
  • Options
    Coincidence.... this character came up on my streaming feed as a recommended movie, so I have now freshly watched Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla. I had forgotten that this character first shows up completely disguised as Godzilla before he gets his skin blown off. He is officially made of "space titanium". 
  • Options
     B) 
  • Options
     :o 
  • Options
     B)