Options

Aliens: Resurgence (For The Hive) @ C2E2 by TrisRex

Hello all,

I just debuted my first exhibition this past weekend at C2E2 here in Chicago. It's an exhibit built to explore the Alien Hive inspired by action figures, comics, and video games. I've been working on this since 2021 and still working on other set pieces and characters. I'll be turning this into a short on YouTube as well. The Queen Alien was my first introduction to the Xenomorph so I saved her debut for this event as well! 

See more here! 

Shot by Steve Kaminsky @ Kaminsky Kandids Photography 

Shot by Steve Kaminsky @ Kaminsky Kandids Photography

Hope you enjoy, stay frosty! 

Comments

• Options
    ...... uh........uhh........uhhhhh....wow
  • Options
    That is a picture of a whole lot of folks who were happy you showed up.
  • Options
    Tristian Johnson, what a great looking glimpse into the future of the aliens universe. The sheer scale, biomechanical bones, razor claws, dripping teeth. Well done. How were you able to use a copyrighted franchise to create your own art ? The aliens title logo, the xenomorph aliens, and the alien queen, eggs, face huggers, etc. Very cinematic in style. Looking forward to your youtube short. 
    Regards, Sean Dalton   
  • Options
    Wow, very impressive work!

/Chris
  • Options
    Wow, very impressive work!

/Chriis

My apologies on the late response! Thank you so much, this one came from the heart. Aliens started it all for me. 
  • Options
    Tristian Johnson, what a great looking glimpse into the future of the aliens universe. The sheer scale, biomechanical bones, razor claws, dripping teeth. Well done. How were you able to use a copyrighted franchise to create your own art ? The aliens title logo, the xenomorph aliens, and the alien queen, eggs, face huggers, etc. Very cinematic in style. Looking forward to your youtube short. 
    Regards, Sean Dalton   
    Thank you Sean! That was the goal, so glad you can appreciated it. This is just one of my passion projects, not looking to make any money but use it as a TrisRex studio commercial and highlight reel of my work. Plus...any excuse to make Xenos. lol 
  • Options
    That is a picture of a whole lot of folks who were happy you showed up.
    Thank you Darrell! Yes, people of all sizes and ages came out. Was a beautiful thing to see, people still love practical fx!