Practical Effects Artists Wanted For Feature Film

Greetings,

My name is Emmett.  I am heading up a search for practical effects artists for an upcoming independent science fiction fantasy film.  The movie is an action adventure story revolving around an expedition to distant worlds across the galaxy.  Throughout their journey, our characters come into contact with many different races and cultures.  Each location, creature, and society they interact with will require designs reflecting a distinct cultural history, engineering style, landscape, and evolutionary form.

We plan to use a variety of practical effects techniques from large scale miniatures, suit performers and rod puppets to bring this project to life.  

Our production team is well versed in a variety of visual effects and compositing techniques.  We have done several other projects using practical models along with motion control to achieve a very realistic feel.     If you are interested in learning a bit more about us, I have supplied a link to a compilation of visual effects breakdowns from other projects we have made in the past.

Password: VFX Breakdowns

We are searching for sculptors, mold makers, scenics, stop motion animators, armature builders, and an array of finishing and body shopping personnel. If this seems like something you might be interested in, please contact us at your nearest convenience with your rate and availability.

We can be reached at explorersthemovie@gmail.com

Best,

Emmett

Comments