How to create a realistic plants for my short film... which are best materials to get realistic and

How to create a realistic plants for my short film... which are best materials to get realistic and flexible effect ...

Answers

• That all depends on the specific plant types you are going for.

One option is to use real plants.  Another option is to find artificial plants at second hand stores, or find a retailer that sells them.  You can often buy artificial plants for way less than it costs to make them yourself.

Otherwise you can make leaf stencils and cut your leaves out of sheet plastic or fabric and paint them based on the species of plant you are replicating.  The leaves can be attached to wire wrapped with tape to bulk it out, or to real branches.

You can also find a lot of videos about making fake plants on YouTube.

/Chris
  • Thank u chris... wat u send is correct... but I want to create my own designed plants ... that which does not exist in in our plant ... a different kind of plant a whole new concept of plant ... but it should have the touch and feel of natural plant... for example plants of Avatar Movie...
  • For alien plant life I would suggest using the same basic techniques outlined in some of the videos on YouTube and substitute unique materials (translucent, luminescent, metallic, unusual textures, etc) and change the basic shapes and silhouettes to be more alien.  You can get some inspiration from sea life, or microscopic plant life, as they operate under different physical constraints than traditional flora. 

I'd love to see what you come up with!

/Chris
  • Thank u... will update our work very soon