Old video games work

Comments

• Mary MockMary Mock
    edited February 2019
    These are also amazing! As I am new to this site I am slowly discovering your work.  And it is just amazing. You told that you make horror games. That is just great and I would really love to play your game. 

Post edited by Chris Ellerby on
  • Hi it's not my game, it's Michael.m,s game, just to let you know, I spent 2013-2018, working on his games, and having peace and quiet.

My next job is to design new predators.
    thank Mary, just doing zbrush Photoshop predators, now I have got all my computers.

I would like to work on movies.
  • edited February 2019
    These are also amazing! As I am new to this site I am slowly discovering your work.  And it is just amazing. You told that you make horror games. That is just great and I would really love to play your game. 

• Thank, I was the lead concept artist and designer of the unholy darkth for Michael.m, please spread da word thx lee.
  • BastinyBastiny
    edited February 2021
    These arts look amazing! I don't know why, but the last one reminded me of the game 5 nights at freddy's :) Perhaps due to the fact that this character is very similar to the bear. By the way, have you tried to draw the art of characters from various games? I think you'd be really cool. In addition, you can try to draw someone from the warcraft universe. There are a lot of different characters that will inspire you. 
  • Thank mate, I spent from 1998_2012 trying pursue a career in drawing, but I realise all I like to draw is monsters,  been working on indie horror video games from 2013/2018, now in 2021 working on films.