Boy and Girl Puppets Needed

Hello, 
My name is David Heredia. I have an educational whiteboard animated series I created called Heroes of Color. The objective of the series is to help diversify the school curriculum. As part of the series, I want to build out two puppets to start and do puppet shows at schools along with screenings and talks with the audience. If you are interested and available, please reach out to me as I am looking for a skilled puppeteer ASAP.  Please reply with your website and your rates for building the two hand puppets (Full body with clothes and some accessories) You can learn more about the series at www.heroesofcolor.com. Thank you!

Comments

•  Mr. Heredia,
      I was doing a bit of research on Stan Winston and came across your post for a puppeteer are you still looking for a person to do this? I am a Professional artist with a strong back ground in Mixed Media,currently I am a teacher at CSArts in Duarte,CA. .
    Traci Loving

• You want my friend Jeghetto. Everything you wrote above is his specialty. http://www.jeghetto.com/ Tell him I sent you.