The Thing cosplay

DaliDali ✭
Hi everyone! My name is Dali, I' m frome small town ChelyabinskΒ  in RussiaΒ over which a meteor flew in 2013( yes is true :DΒ )
My hobby is cosplay, sfx makeup, horror movies and creating characters entirely with my own hands. BecauseΒ  I live in a small town in the middle of the Ural MountainsπŸ—», then everything is bad with the materials. but I don’t give up and order latex, eva foam and silicone and try to realize my idea from improvised means.
I'm just crazy fan from John Carpenter's The Thing. I love this movie so so hard😍 and I'd made this full costume with a small fused head, which I molded from latex and mounted on a radio-controlled car, so they fused guys can ran around my house and around the stage at my performance.
I know that my chances of winning this contest are negligible, but I’m glad to present you my work, I hope you enjoy it.πŸ™‹πŸ˜ΈπŸ™‡

My instagram : viva_dali πŸ™Œ

Post edited by Dali on

Comments

• Looks amazing!!! Love the style, and the lil head guy deserves his own movie or short! I also love John Carpenters The Thing (its one of my all time favorites!!!!) Very innovativeΒ too. As someone whos also in a small town I know the struggle for materials and for me so few events to go to for help to to show off!!! Thank goodness for the SWSCA forums eh? Great job! πŸ‘ŒπŸ™Œ
  • DaliDali ✭
    Thank you so much, Lyric!!!!πŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—