Why is the chapter sculpting directional pores gone and brushing the surface comes again instead?

I am currently watching the 3rd class of norman cabreras 3 part mask sculpting course and I am turning to the directional pores chapter but the brushing surface comes again instead. Is this normal like did you deleat the chapter or what could this be? Its the same after opening swsca again and again...

Answers

• Hi Maximilian,

I've tried to replicate this issue, but every time I click "Sculpting Directional Pores" the proper chapter starts playing.  Are there any other steps you are taking to encounter this issue?

With web issues sometimes clearing your cache and cookies can help.

/Chris
  • ok thank you, I know its strange but really I clicked on brushin the surface chapter because I thoight maybe its different but it was the same, then on directional pores and it was exactly the brushing the surface.
    Anyway I will try again and again,

thanks!
  • It works on my phone so I will watch it there.👍 thanks
  • I am at sculpting veins and this is now the directional pores chapter...lol
  • Did you purge your cache and cookies?

/Chris
  • I do not know how this works... Anyway I started the chapter on youtube its for free.
  • Cache and cookies are ways your web browser stores data about websites you've visited.  Sometimes that data can cause conflicts and needs to be cleared out through your browser settings.  How that's done is a bit different for each web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc) but a quick google search for your browser name and clearing cache and cookies should let you know where that can be cleared or purged.

We just want to make sure things work great for you!

/Chris
  • ok I'll try thanks
  • i am making a dinosaur robot but i don't know how to operate its voice, i need a raptor sound when my dinosaur open his mouth every time, but unfortunately i dont know what mechanism or board i need for it, please help me, i am new in robotics. Please help me.
  • I have the same problem. but if you need sounds i would buy a sound set from frightprops, they have the best creature and monster sounds
  • edited October 2019
    Hi Shariq,

For a super easy solution you can use a bluetooth speaker and play sounds from your phone.

If you want to get more complicated you can use an Arduino with a MP3 or WAV shield connected to a speaker.  This would require some programming though.

You could also use something like this:  https://www.electronics123.com/shop/product/fn-bc04-tb-4-buttons-triggered-mp3-player-board-with-10w-amplifier-and-terminal-blocks-8267 which does not require programming.  Just load it with the sounds you want, connect it to power and a speaker, then close the channels (via button, etc) to play the associated audio files.  I actually just ordered one of these a couple days ago.

In the future please ask your questions in a new discussion thread, rather than on an unrelated thread.

/Chris