Options

Anybody here have experience with the Stan Winston School of Character Arts?

edited March 2019 in General

Title pretty much explains it. They have a few courses that I'm interested in and wondering if anybody has any feedback regarding the quality of the courses. Would also be interested in any other recommendations for online instruction in clay sculpture (specifically Chavant or Super Sculpey, but anything would help). Omegle Appvalley https://pnrstatus.vip/

Post edited by Viprit None on

Comments

• Options
    Hi Viprit,

While I now work for the school, I started out just watching the lessons.  As someone who loves to learn new skills I got a lot of value from the lessons here.  The instructors are knowledgeable, the videos are in-depth and don't skim over any of the details, and the knowledge gained can quickly be put to use.  I know I'm a bit biased, but I can't get enough of them!

That said, I'm sure other students would be happy to chime in here with their experience.

/Chris
  • Options
    I personally have always wanted to be a part of this community and just got a subscription for a gift. I've watched I think 8 or so classes and have loved them all, the step by step instructions are great definitely worth the cost and time.