Now On-Demand: Tattoo Makeup A-Z - Cover, Create & Apply

TATTOO MAKEUP A-Z - COVER, CREATE & APPLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOoYbvQhDFc

Learn tattoo makeup techniques from A-to-Z with Academy Award-winning tattoo effects innovator, Christien Tinsley (American Horror Story, I Am Legend, No Country for Old Men). Tinsley shares everything you ever wanted to know about body illustration for film, television, and theater, from covering real tattoos and creating a custom fake tattoo, all the way to final application and removal.

WEBCOURSE HIGHLIGHTS:

• Tattoo Cover Up - Matching Flesh Tones, Blending & Freckling
  • Quick & Dirty Tattoo Cover Up Techniques
  • Researching & Designing a Fake Tattoo
  • Custom Tattoos - Thermal Printing & Tracing Paper
  • 3D Tattoo Transfers - The Ball Theory
  • Tattoo Application & Removal

VIEW THE LESSON HERE

Post edited by Chris Ellerby on

Comments

• hi 
  • Hi Christien , love your work :) 
    i,m a make -up artist from Malaysia , we have difficultly for getting some of the product you mention in your course . 
    i have a low budget movie coming up which need body tattoo makeup but this time is a very complicated design . i have done some tattoo using airbrush but this time the design is too small and require of a lot of blending and  i,m not sure i,m good in it .
     i have few question to ask 

1. from this class i understand your company provided service to print the design we wanted by using your transfer paper. we need 6 set of this transfer paper for a small size female cast  and the design is from shoulder to the hips full tattoo at the back .
    May i know how much is cost ? you may reply to my email monicaleefaceart@gmail.com

2. if we can't afford of getting your service . any advise on this issue ?

3. is this transfer paper Inc is save to use on body ?

4. or the body is only attach with the pro-side ? Not the Inc 
    the Inc is attach with this thin transfer paper that looking visible from camera ?

5. we are shooting in 3 or 4 day in a roll to save time and cost.
       can we use up to 2 day or 3 day ?

6 . to touch up the color can we use any pen from art shop . or have to be use PPI

7. can i have your company name and website . 

Thank you so much for the class i have pick up a lot of information