Alpha Demon

I completed this mask for a "no budget" independent film. The total cost was between $250-$350 total.  This included all supplies.  After the head cast and head mold were completed, I then sculpted a poly plastic helmet/mask. Off that mask I used epoxy A/B sculpt to design the demon.  I used poly plastic for the horns and teeth. I then cut the mouth through the jaw, and connected heavy duty springs, giving a hinge like movement.  From there, on the inside of the mask, I built up the chin area as a riser to accommodate the actors chin and allow him to move his mouth up and down with Crayola moldable foam. To finish the mask I hand painted, and spray painted the mask to completion. Enjoy!
Sign In or Register to comment.