Options

Hello! This is my third and final piece for the contest. My first two being the first two in the discussion, the orc and the scarab goddess. 
This character, uses Rubberwear prosthetics for the feline face and long ears, as well as nipple covers and a combination of body paints. This being my last entry I figure I might as well introduce myself. My name is Aspen Raine, my effects company is “The Realms Of Raine”. I am 20 years old and I am based in Utah.I have been doing special effects for about 8 years now, but I graduated from my effects college about 3 years ago. Since then I have worked very very hard to make film quality work. I do use mostly Rubberwear prosthetics for my creations, but recently I have opened a small studio in my own home to create silicone prosthetics. Sculpting, molding, and creating film quality work is my dream, and having the ability to subscribe to Stan Winstons school would completely change everything for me. I love learning and I have ALWAYS wanted to attend this school. While I always strive for film quality, I know I could do so much better and continue to do so every day.
Thank you so much for your consideration and I hope my work can stand out !