Options

Khorne Berzerker (updated)

hello, I have already joined the contest last year using the same entry but I never had a chance to showcase the 2020 version since I don't have a high resolution pictures of my Khorne Berzerker... since this costume keeps changing a lot and has plenty of variations, this is my 2020 version of my Khorne Berzerker, or an updated version of my costume... 

That's me without the helmet (LED light doesn't bright much in outside during daylight compare to indoors)

Side part

I've built this costume sometime between 2016 - 2017 and I've finished this sometime around 2019 before I've decided to upgrade again sometime in March, the costume was repaired and upgraded many times, that it actually created plenty of variations, originally it's made from EVA foam until I've decided to covert mostly everything in worbla... 

I've also installed LED light on the eyes, the Powerfist, and the bolt pistol, the Powerfist fingers can articulately move separately... The costume is 7 ft tall and the cosplayer is 5'5, but even for that size and weight, I can manage to move the costume around and perform on stage... btw, this costume doesn't have painter stilts, I managed to create my own stilt by sandwiching EVA foam since that thing is not available in my county....

Basically, I've built this costume primarily for Cosplay Competition and performance, which means this costume can also do role play or live-action (just don't expect this costume to do backflips and run like a ninja)...

I've also managed to create a video of my costume... this will show other details such as the back and the side and other parts not included in the photo gallery...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0z0MVCvRI&t=10s

and here's a fun video of my costume, I trying to do a tainted warp effect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6RY13vbKt0&t=25s

anything else? I hope you guys like both the photos or the videos :D 

Post edited by Devon Lozaire on