Lord Atrocitus (DC Comics) by TrisRex Studio
My 10th character on my 33rd birthday right on time for Halloween. I took a lot of inspiration from Bernard Beneteau's design from Injustice 2 (2017') and mixed it with his more creature like look in the comic to make him fit my universe. He was easily the hardest and biggest build yet standing at 7 feet with platforms. This project forced me to use all fabrication techniques I've learned previously as well as new techniques learned from the SWC fabrication and sculpting courses.
Character: Atrocitus (Red Lantern)
See video here!
- Paint: plaidfx
- Eva Foam: sksprops
- Foam Clay: cosplay_apprentice
- Tools: cos_tools
- Head sculpted with foam clay using an EVA base.
- Eyes made with transparent acrylic sheets.
- Light FX done with LED puck lights.
- Body (shoulder, chest, arms, legs, boots) fabricated with EVA foam and detailed using with soldering Iron.
- Hands sculpted with foam clay using an EVA base.
- Blood FX made with gorilla glue and E6000.