Options

Hello, follow me. Ok! (Abe from Oddworld)

One of my childhood heroes from the video game „Oddworld: Abe‘s Oddysee“. Ever since I wanted to have the creatures from the Oddworld universe, so I tried making it by myself. He is sculpted with air drying clay, while the eyes are sculpted with polymer clay. Abe‘s loincloth is made of real cotton. Standing on a simple, wooden base. To add some atmosphere to it, I made a banner with Abe’s name on it. Thank you very much for visiting. I am sorry for the poor photography. 

————————————————

Hello and thank you very much for coming by. I discovered the joy of sculpting about two years ago. I used to draw only pictures until I found out that there is a „ next step“ of bringing my visions and imagination to life with sculpting. The conversion from 2D to 3D was a big deal, as I faced new challenges, but also new possibilities to let my creativity flow freely. Over the years I learned a lot but there is still way up and I hope to get there one day. I would like to present three different figures I made with common air drying clay. First I prepared some sketches, then made a skeleton and giving it volume around it. Finally I colored and textured the figures with acrylic paint. Mostly I also make dioramas or a base, that come with my figures. It was a long procedure full of trials and errors and creative ways of fixing these issues. Thank you very much for reading. 

(Instagram: creatosaurus_art)