Gunzo and the pipe gun props

Here are some shots of what I imagine might be my three creatures... these are pipe guns #21, #26, and #34 ... each has different aspects that make me want them as a submission... #21 small and blue reminds me of Pixars Cars, and how, just by adding eyes to this piece, I imagine an entire movie called 'guns' ... then number 26 looks like a rat fink and Gonzo had a revolver for an offspring... gonzo would make sense as a muppet who became a gun because of the schnoz... then 34 has trim, a circle around the number, and the cool slope to the sight that looks like a nose... I like how his cheeks look like they would puff in and out while he talked, or inflate before shooting... I imagine making these partly out of silicone at some point and putting a mechanism from the trigger to the mouth, so I could make it open and close the mouth, and maybe even pull a smile when the the trigger is fully depressed... thats a while off though... first is continuing to make more, trouble shoot, and... not test them too much as I make them (or at least remember to blow to test the piping instead of sucking), because breathing in silicates sucks...