woah where have you guys been all my life?!

This place is amazeballs lol. I am a big Jordu fan which is what brought me to the site. After checking things about a bit I would like to take a moment to thank everyone involved here. Such talented and cool artists sharing knowledge and encouragement. You all inspire me. So the fire has been lit but the timing seems weird. I was like, wait what? I can learn to sculpt and paint from guys like Steve Wang and Jordu?!  So to raise funds for supplies and tuts I needed to make some monsters with what I had.
  • Burlap, twine, thermoplastic, hot glue, cheap acrylics, white glue and water, and passion lol. Boom!! we got monsters!! And get this, my first little half mask experiment is off to a new home in Germany. For the Horde!! So I still had plenty of burlap and figured, I got this. Let's go megaton and crank the wickedness!! So once he's out and the supplies are in, I cannot wait to try wed.  It would be super cool to check in from time to time and maybe show you guys my progress. 

Thanks again everyone, I'm gonna go make more monsters.

Monty

Comments

• Hi Monty,

Thanks for the kind words, we are glad you found us!  Awesome work on the burlap masks.  Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

/Chris