Options

Zombie walker

RavenloftRavenloft
edited July 2020 in Monster Makeup Contest
This is my Zombie make up styled after the Creepshow film and the Walking Dead tv show. I experimented with make up stippling and layering effects. I used Ben Nye Cake Make up, Ben Nye tooth color zombie rot, Ben Nye creme makeup, Ben Nye final seal, Ben Nye neutral set, Ben Nye liquid latex, layered paper towels with latex build-up for loose torn skin and wounds, Ben Nye thick blood, Taylor Maid stage blood, fresh scab, nose and scar wax, castor seal, Mehron rigid collodion, yak hair, and a Rubies foam latex skull appliance. My twin brother also in the photos was the Wolf Man that Halloween. I've always felt that zombies should be in nicer duds if that was what they were buried in "raised from the grave" and not the "infection" type of zombie.

Post edited by Ravenloft on

Comments

• Options
    RavenloftRavenloft
    edited July 2020
    Later I added some more gore touch ups to my zombie makeup for a Zombie event (or maybe I decomposed a bit more.) It was a lot of fun. I was a big hit in the zombie parade. I was a slow walking zombie, mainly because so many people were stopping me for a picture. All make up, costuming, and "acting" done by myself.

Post edited by Ravenloft on
  • Options