Archer, Emissary of the Gorgonites from Small Soldiers

Hey, it’s been quite some time since I’ve posted but I have been busy with lots of projects, one of those I’d like to enter into this painting contest. I hope this is the correct place to submit my entry. With that said some of you may be familiar with my work, very long story short I have been obsessed with the film Small Soldiers since it’s release is 1998. The thing I remember the most was wanting to hold those awesome action figures in my hands, of course I wanted the whole package and that would include the packaging scene in the film. I self learned zbrush and got into 3d printing so I could recreate all 13 original figures. To date I have in fact 3d modeled & printed all of them (although most need paint and box graphics done, all in good time) as close I could extrapolate to the figures in the film. My entry as the title clearly states is Archer, Emissary of the Gorgonites. His is a mix of FDM & resin prints and painted using acrylics. Obviously painting is not my best skill but I do plan on improving, especially since I have the rest to paint. Now I know the work on the boxes are digital paintwork but I expect to be judged on the actual painted figure, just thought you’d all enjoy seeing the whole package. Good luck to all who enter. Here’s a link to my YouTube video of the (manual) turntable view