Fewer than 20 people were there to witness, only a handful survived [My very First Makeup effect]

Hello! I hope you're all having a wonderful evening!

So I did my very first make up effect with a small kit I had bought last week and just decided to have fun with it tonight. It's a small thing, make up is not really my thing but I wanted to try it! I only bought the part that is on my arm and there was supposed to be a horn with it, but I couldn't get it to stay in place...But I felt like sharing it for fun anyway! 

Most fun part? Putting ''dirt'' on. My drugstore makeup was not working well enough for me. So I just threw coffee on my face and sprayed water on top.
I'm in a very ''Jurassic park'' mood (reading the book right now!) so I just put on a few things I had and that was it!

(I know someone with a hole that big in her arm would not pose with it out in the open but I wanted to be sure we could see it haha)

Comments

• Chris EllerbyChris Ellerby Los Angeles Admin
    Congrats on your first makeup effects!  (And awesome shirt too!)

Sounds like you had fun.  You thinking of exploring the world of makeup effects now?

/Chris
  • edited November 2019
    Yeah it was fun! But I would not put transfers on myself again I think haha Didn't really enjoy the feeling or the removing process. But would I put coffee on my face again? Sure!

But I am still more attracted towards building things.
    When I was a kid I wanted to be an archaeologist to find bones,but one day I'll get to make the dinosaurs instead. I'd love to try to make things, but I'm a far from there still. Budget is really tight for now and special effect studios in that kind of business are inexistant in my area it seems. But I am learning what I can and saving up for an airbrush kit!

Post edited by Mélissa Malo Martel on