SFX Job Opportunity In Florida
edited July 2019 in Job Listings
Salary: $15 to $18 /hr
Are you interested in saving lives? Join an innovative company as we grow in the medical education and technology space!
This job will appeal to creative personalities who possess a strong attention to detail. Ideally you will have a SFX or artist background, although we will train the right people.
We are located in Sarasota, FL.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- You will work as part of a team responsible to create medical manikins for training purposes
- You will be assigned to specific areas of production and creation based on your core strengths and areas of expertise
- You will be responsible to work as part of a creative and performance driven team
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- You possess fine attention to detail
- Preference will be given to those candidates who possess experience with silicone and foam, sfx painters, hair punching, and wig specialists
This is a full time job with a very real chance of growing with the company. Paid training will be provided for the right candidates, and travel will be necessary for part of your training. We provide paid holidays, and the ability and opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the world!
Job Type: Full-time
[email protected] with a resume and introduction.
Post edited by Echo Simulation on