Now On-Demand: How To Build An Animatronic Head - Part 2
Take the first steps toward mechanizing an animatronic head with master creature effects mechanic Craig Caton-Largent (Jurassic Park, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Predator 2). In Part 2 of his 4-part webcourse series on DIY animatronics, Caton-Largent teaches you how to design, construct, and mount eye mechanisms inside your character's fiberglass underskull.
- De-Molding & Trimming the Underskull
- Cutting Out Mechanical Eye Sockets
- Eye Mechanism Design Overview
- Assembling & Mounting the Eyes
- Skin Test
- Creating an Eye Mechanism Base Plate