Now On-Demand: Tattoo Makeup A-Z - Cover, Create & Apply
Chris Ellerby Admin
edited January 2017 in Tattoo Makeup - Cover, Create, & Apply
TATTOO MAKEUP A-Z - COVER, CREATE & APPLY
Learn tattoo makeup techniques from A-to-Z with Academy Award-winning tattoo effects innovator, Christien Tinsley (American Horror Story, I Am Legend, No Country for Old Men). Tinsley shares everything you ever wanted to know about body illustration for film, television, and theater, from covering real tattoos and creating a custom fake tattoo, all the way to final application and removal.
- Tattoo Cover Up - Matching Flesh Tones, Blending & Freckling
- Quick & Dirty Tattoo Cover Up Techniques
- Researching & Designing a Fake Tattoo
- Custom Tattoos - Thermal Printing & Tracing Paper
- 3D Tattoo Transfers - The Ball Theory
- Tattoo Application & Removal
VIEW THE LESSON HERE
Post edited by Chris Ellerby on
i,m a make -up artist from Malaysia , we have difficultly for getting some of the product you mention in your course .
i have a low budget movie coming up which need body tattoo makeup but this time is a very complicated design . i have done some tattoo using airbrush but this time the design is too small and require of a lot of blending and i,m not sure i,m good in it .
i have few question to ask
1. from this class i understand your company provided service to print the design we wanted by using your transfer paper. we need 6 set of this transfer paper for a small size female cast and the design is from shoulder to the hips full tattoo at the back .
May i know how much is cost ? you may reply to my email [email protected]
2. if we can't afford of getting your service . any advise on this issue ?
3. is this transfer paper Inc is save to use on body ?
4. or the body is only attach with the pro-side ? Not the Inc
the Inc is attach with this thin transfer paper that looking visible from camera ?
5. we are shooting in 3 or 4 day in a roll to save time and cost.
can we use up to 2 day or 3 day ?
6 . to touch up the color can we use any pen from art shop . or have to be use PPI
7. can i have your company name and website .
Thank you so much for the class i have pick up a lot of information