Capture your “magic moments” and share them with the Magic Wheelchair Community!
1. Take photos and videos of your build experience using your smartphone.
· TIP: hold your phone horizontally, not vertically.
2. Share the photos & videos with other build teams by posting them to your team’s album in the Facebook Builders Group
· We will create an album just for your local build team at:www.facebook.com/groups/magicwheelchairbuilders/
· Upload your photos and videos to the album. Feel free to mark them private so that only administrators can see them, or upload with the default settings so that all build groups can see them.
3. Magic Wheelchair might share your photos & videos with followers on social media, compile them into a showcase reel, use them for PR, etc. Therefore, please try to ensure that:
· There are no visible brand logos in the shot (e.g., “Craftsman Tools” logo)
· There are no children under 13 years of age in the shot, unless you have received written or verbal consent from the parent.
Spread the message via Social Media
Feel free to share your experience with your friends on social media. Kindly tag Magic Wheelchair in your posts - below are the tags to use on each platform:
- Facebook: @magicwheelchair
- Twitter: @magicwheelchair or #magicwheelchair
- Instagram: @magicwheelchair