Now On-Demand: Building Miniatures: Small-scale model making - Part 5 - (Free Chapter)
Finish your small-scale city and prepare to make a giant monster movie with Academy Award-winning visual effects supervisor, Ian Hunter (The Dark Knight, Inception, Blade Runner). In PART FIVE of his model making webcourse series, Hunter concludes with insider tips on painting, assembly, miniature set-dressing and finally, rehearsing your Kaiju and camera moves in preparation for filming.
- Painting & aging buildings & vehicles
- Finishing the miniature tank & train rigs
- Assembling & dressing the Miniature City
- Rehearsing the giant monsters on set
- 360 Degree Virtual Reality camera rehearsal
- Scale reduction & shooting split scale