Now On-Demand: Animatronic Control Systems - Part 1
Learn to animate mechanical characters & props using Arduino technology! In Part 1 of his 3-part webcourse series on Arduino Programming Basics, Master FX Mechanic David Covarrubias (Pacific Rim, Iron Man, The Lost World: Jurassic Park) introduces you to Arduino's open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software.
Whether you're brand new to programming animatronics or an experienced professional, Arduino is an indispensable tool to add to your character mechanic's toolbox.
- Introduction to Arduino Hardware
- The IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Basic Programming Language Structure
- Writing Basic Arduino Code
- Basic LED Code
- LED Inputs & Plugging in Buttons