My Jurassic park Collection
Here is a Dilophosaurus mask, that was torn up, but now it's a wall mount. I took time with it by using Spray paint to repaint the frill and markings. Later, I added Hot glue for drool and it was also used on the eyes to give the eyes a pupil. The foliage came from hobby lobby and the palm frawns are from a duck blind I had. I then made this triceratops hatchling from a Universal studios bookbag I bought on ebay for $10. I repainted the "Trike" and attached it to an easter egg I bought from Walmart for $1.98. I used super glue to attach it and then went back and added Hot glue for yolk "goo" and then added more hot glue around the triceratops for a texture egg shell look. Hot glue was also used around the triceratops eyes to create eye lids. Acrylic Gloss spray paint was added to the egg prior to the "Trike's" mounting. The Pallete I used matches the egg color seen in the film, Moss green highlights with Goose feather creme tan. In short, my works by any definition, focus more on sculptural aspect.