THE DARK LORD SAURON-LORD OF THE RINGS

I have put together my own Interpretation of the "Dark Lord Sauron" from the Books and Movies of the Lord of The Rings ...this was NOT to be movie accurate, but just my fun interpretation ... the Helmet was a 3D file and was printed into many pieces to which I put together and painted several times to get the desired metal effect...the scepter was also 3D printed into serval pieces which I put together and painted multiple times to get that desired effect...I worked with "ISH Collection" who makes hand crafted Steel Armor to create the Desired Armor I was looking for on this project I repainted the Armor again several times to the effect I was looking for ...the intricate designs on the armor I stenciled on to match the designs in the Helmet and scepter...the One Ring was also 3D printed to fit over the finger and was painted to highlight the Elvish script...the Black cape was a Blacken out curtain I used which had 4 grommet rings which I used to attach to the back of the armor and then I layered on top of the cape more black material to make the cape have a more worn and rougher look ...and below the Armor I am wearing a Hakama...the shoes were also hand forged as well...over all I am quite pleased with the final result...Please see my video on You Tube at https://youtube.com/shorts/SkKw3Nv8GpE?si=F5OYXKzH306ObsW5