LOGO BRAND IDENTITY

This is the logo of IWS on a patch we designed and had embroidered. You don't have to have patches with your business name and logo but we like to plus t-shirts (not pictured) and polos (not pictured), jackets (not pictured), hoodies, beanies or night watch caps, women's white overall shorts for summer, on our Set Bags, aprons (not pictured) for in the shop too and they help give us a professional appearance. We have a tradition of handing them out to new employees at IMAGINATION WORKSHOP STUDIO that we attached or glued and sewn onto hats we provide, or their tool bags, but they are available for purchase on our company consumers sales division called THE DREAMFACTORY STORE currently on etsy but a proprietary store website is in the works. 

Comments

• That's a great patch!  Gotta appreciate the power of strong branding!

/Chris
  • Tom LucaTom Luca ✭✭
    edited October 7
    That's a great patch!  Gotta appreciate the power of strong branding!

/Chris
    Thanks! Chris! Yeah, there is power in strong branding in many ways. It took awhile to come up with the whole thing too. About $600.00 for the patch embroidery costs alone. $2,000.00 for t-shirts screen printed. Advertising costs can be through the roof too. And that's why everything that Shannon says in his Business of Making Monsters is practically spot on. All of the DVDs of SWSCA are 100% edifying and fantastic. Really mean it. Matt, Erich, and the whole fam are doing a great thing there. Thank you ALL. At IWS we have a collection of books, magazines, DVDs in fact about 85% are SWSCA DVDs I figure we have around 100 by now and still growing, you name it from all years we call the room the Research Reference Library and I've learned so much especially from the SWSCA DVDs and I even teach my new recruits of employees what I've learned but I still encourage them to purchase your DVDs.