Which doctor?

I designed and applied this character’s silicone nose and upper and lower lip prosthetics. I also applied the multi piece wrap around head tattoos, which were designed by Travis Wilson, and produced by Tinsley Transfers. Travis also designed the amazing magnetic 3D printed jewelry and the costume. 
We knew we would be using a large nose adornment that was in two pieces and assembled with magnets through a hole in the nose. This made the necessary size of the nose very large and made the actor’s already thin lips look ridiculous, so I decided to create fuller lip appliances. 

The actor shaved his head for the role and here, I’ve applied the first of the 3 Super Baldiez encapsulated Ecoflex Gel silicone pieces. 
Here, the upper lip is partially laid down. It extends to line up with the actor’s natural laugh lines. I used Smooth-On’s DermaTac to glue everything down, which worked very well. 

I painted everything with Matthew Mungle’s alcohol based makeup palette. 

I designed the contacts in photoshop and sent them off to a lens designer, but I’ve forgotten his name. I’ll update if I find it. 
The makeup was for a short film.
Post edited by Doug Henderson on