Mouse Woman

This sculpture represents a hyper-realistic hybrid of Donna Topo, sculpted entirely by hand using acetic silicone, a sealing material commonly used in the construction field. Through an innovative technique developed by me, I managed to make this silicone mouldable in an artistic context, creating a complex and evocative work that goes beyond the traditional use of this material, usually limited to casting in moulds.

The result is a unique and unrepeatable piece, full of finely sculpted details that give the subject surprising realism. This sculpture, conceived for enthusiasts and collectors, represents a significant evolution in my artistic research, breaking the barriers of traditional art and transforming an industrial sealant into a hyper-realistic representation.

Every detail of Mouse Woman's skin and ears was created to evoke a surreal reality, a world where the boundaries between species dissolve. This sculpture is not just a work of art, but a reflection on the dualism of human nature, made possible thanks to the innovative use of an unusual material.

Comments

• Gosh I absolutely love this , so unsettling but from a technical point of view absolutely beautiful. Incredible work!