Clicker Bust

CorvusCorvus âś­
Hello, I'm back with this bust of a Clicker from the game and the HBO series The last of us.
I wanted to pay tribute to the fantastic work that Barrie Gower did on the show. It took me a long time to make this piece but it made me progress on my sculpture process, I've accentuated the rough edges to create more interesting shading depending on how the sculpture is lit. I spent a lot of time working on skin textures and creating intriguing patterns. 
I also thought more about my design in relation to the constraints that I was going to encounter during mold making, demolding and the casting. In terms of painting I had to find the right skin tone, I perfected my spattering and I also used washes and alcohol to create subtle gradients.
This was one of my biggest pieces It measures 33cm high and 19cm wide (approximately 13inches high and 7.5inches wide). I hope I will finish my last one on time before the end of the contest!
 I had a lot of fun making this, I hope you like it. Thanks for your time :)
 If you want to see more work, you can go here: https://www.instagram.com/corvus.sculpt/