Options

The Wendigo !

The Wendigo is a mythological creature that has roots in spiritual tradition of the Algonquin people of North America, the description of said creature is to be some what humanoid with deer antlers and sharp pointed teeth. From this loose description and taking inspiration from other forms of media that involve a "Wendigo" such as the 2021 movie "Antlers" I created this wearable creature suit. 

Created from a multitude of different materials including Latex, Poly Foam, EVA Foam, Thermoplastic, Fake Fur, Acrylic Paint, Synthetic Hair and Fur, and probably 7 different types of glues. The suit even was fitted with LED eyes for some amazing night shots! 

Shot in my schools art studio in bright lighting. 

Shot in a park late at night. 

Here is a close up of the completely fabricated head, only a small portion of the body was sculpted and molded. 

Thank you for taking a look at one of my entries for the creature making contest to see more photos of the construction of this particular suit please follow me on instagram...
Instagram @ CarlosgomezFX 
and feel free to let me know what you think of my artwork! More entries coming soon!