"Metamorphosis" - or: too many arms

I've built this "creature suit" out of an old t-shirt, EVA-foam, hot glue, wire, bubble wrap for the belly, and a couple of layers of silicone.
I wanted it to be practical and easy to put on and take off. I made it for a quick body horror/ "metamorphosis" reveal in a small horror theatre production of my own, where I had begun to turn into a bug-like, many-armed monstrosity. I had 1-2 minutes to change.
In the back, it's held together by velcro. The silicone arms are mounted on thick wire, which is woven through the costume and hidden by my torn t-shirt. 
While it is not the most elaborate costume, it was a fun little project. 

IG: @carrie.parsley

Sign In or Register to comment.