Options

Custom Killer Klowns from Outer Space

HELLO HUMANS! 

Its been a while since I last posted on here but I just wanted to share my custom KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE Costumes for this years Halloween! My girlfriend and I created these masks out of latex, poly foam, and epoxy gloss. Sculpted out of WED clay, molded in fiberglass the masks took us a little over 3 weeks to complete. Painted using skin illustrator pallets and a mixture of rubber acrylic paint, the spit was a mix of glossy Mod Podge and red food coloring. Please leave me a comment and let me know how we did! 

If you would like to see more of my work please follow me on instagram at: @CarlosgomezFX

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

Carlos & Aly! 

Comments

• Options
    Hello this is kinda off topic but would you be interested in making me a mask I've wanted for like 11 years. It is from a 2008 horror film called amusement and in the movie their is this clown and for 11 years I've wanted that clown mask
     And the clown mask is actually made from stan Winston studios. I really hope you can make this possible for me I'd be the happiest person ever. Stan Winston studios says that the mask could be made of rigged resin or poly glass or something like that.
  • Options
    Hi @Fadedshadow44 Sure! If you want you can message me on instagram @CarlosgomezFX and I can give you a price breakdown over there, that mask shouldn't be too complicated to make. 

• Options
    That would be fantastic sorry I found out this message so late