Options

Where to get L200 foam in Hungary

edited June 2023 in General
Hi Guys. I am from Hungary, Europe. Can I ask where can I order L200 foam? Mainly they are sold in the US and they dont ship to hungary. I also not sure which kind of EVA foam should I order as equivalent to the L200. Please can somebody help me? It dont has to be L200, but something similar and available in Europe. Thank you so much for the help :) 
Post edited by Chris Ellerby on

Answers

• Options
    Hi David,

Looks like Balaz was able to help you out with this.  Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

/Chris
  • Options
    Roy Woolley (of Face Off fame) uses the foam fatigue mats you stand on in garage and kitchen environments. They’re about 1/2” to 1” thick, and can be reshaped with a heat gun, and cut and folded into complex shapes using bevel cuts and contact cement or Barge as adhesive at the seams. I’ve seen helmets and armor he’s made, and after some texture and paint, look great.
  • Options
    As Todd mentioned, EVA foam (often found in foam mats) is a good option.  It's widely used in the cosplay community due to its easy availability, and in many ways is similar to L-200.

/Chris
  • Options
    Thank you so much guys for the answers. Balazs helped me out from the Team. Thank you so much. I was able to get the foam in Hungary from this website and it worked perfectly: https://www.polifoampack.hu/EVA-hab-tabla-PE-c4_0_1.htm?fbclid=IwAR1aIOfZP4mzIamEGP89gwkMFfJJ2tdWAxMHergnWSbdLkDDBv5F4LQ7TmU