Options

Redesigned WEREWOLF-2022

I have redesigned this year's Werewolf for 2022...the head prosthetic is from "Immortal"...the feet or paws are put together on a casted paw and I have added fur and repainted them...the claws have been redesigned with adding more fur, repainting and adding bigger more dynamic claws...I also used a muscle suit in the upper back area to enhance the overall huge look of this werewolf...the chest piece was original a zombie chest piece I had for some time, I added the fur in deferent areas keeping the wounds open and enhancing them and repainted the fur to blend with the rest of the costume making the wounds more prominent...the Legs and haunches were stuffed and sewn to enhance the muscle structure in the quads and in the back calf muscles to give that overall bend and leaning forward look of the creature...the vest is a black brocade vest bought from "Dracula clothing"...and the chains on the wrist adds to the effect...the contacts are from "Samhain Studios" the Head the werewolf carries is from "Distortions unlimited" and acts like a puppet that I am able to make the mouth move
Post edited by Frozenghost on